[SOLD] Intel DQ77KB Thin Mini-ITX LGA1155 motherboard, Intel Core i5-3470T Dual Core processor, ARCTIC Alpine 12 LP CPU cooler, Aruba IAP-207 Access Point

I recently bought the below listed items to follow JDM’s Mini-ITX pfSense build guide, but it ended up being a little overkill for my use case, so I got one of the T-Mobile/Asus RT-AC68Us during a recent eBay sale instead which is working just fine for me. Ideally trying to sell the mobo, the CPU, and the CPU cooler for what I paid for them, but I am willing to negotiate on the AP.

Open to local pickup, or buyer pays shipping in the Continental US.

Intel DQ77KB Thin Mini-ITX LGA1155 motherboard ($60) [SOLD]

• Verified working and can boot to BIOS
  • No I/O shield included (though someone on the forum linked to one you can 3D print here, and they are wildly available on eBay for around $10 too)

Intel Core i5-3470T Dual Core processor ($24) [SOLD]

• Verified working
  • 2 core/4 threads at 2.90 GHz clock speed

ARCTIC Alpine 12 LP CPU cooler ($12) [SOLD]

• Verified working
  • Does not come with the applied thermal paste, though you probably should not be using that anyway…

Aruba IAP-207 Access Point ($60 OBO) [SOLD]

• Verified working
  • JDM has a great startup guide/review here
  • It has pretty good range
  • Please note you need to have either a PoE-compatible switch or an AC adaptor (JDM linked one in the review above) to use

Pictures with timestamps:

PM’d you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.