- Navepoint 9U hinged rack (open box Amazon)
- Cyberpower PDU feeding off of a small APC UPS in the back of the rack (Facebook Marketplace)
- Top panel (Navepoint) is my LAN. I hardwire everything that I can, even if I have to buy a USB-ethernet adapter for a smart TV.
- Top switch is a Unifi US-16-150, again, dedicated to the LAN. Everything is LACPx2 if it’s to another switch, including the two fiber connections to the bottom switch. Running out of room! (Openbox Microcenter)
- Bottom panel and switch are dedicated to Unifi Protect. 7 G3 Flex cameras plus the G4 doorbell and one of those $30 ones they just released.
- Unifi Protect NVR
- Shelf with a USG and two RPi4 that are running PiHole. Have them set as DNS 1 and DNS 2. If one dies, I’m still good and it’s nice to apply updates and not take the network down.
- Bottom shelf is a Unifi CloudkeyGen2+ that is running the controller.
I have since punched down that stray black patch cord but haven’t taken a photo!
Not seen: 2 x UAP-IW access points in bedrooms and a UAP-NanoHD in our living room. Also, two US-8 switches near TVs.
Future: Replace PiHoles and USG with pfSense, sell the two 16-port switches and get a 48 port switch and get the rackmount CK thing if I can get a good deal.