Chinese Motherboards & Performance Quality (For Server)

I’d like to build a web server using a Chinese motherboard (preferably a m-ITX size). I’m just wondering if any of you have tried any of the Chinese motherboard brands and if you believe that they perform as well as common name brands such as ASUS, Asrock, MSI, Gigabyte, etc., etc… When I say Chinese motherboard brands, I’m referring to any of the following:

• Jingsha
  • Machinist
  • Mucai
  • Maxsun/Soyo
  • Kllisre
  • Huananzhi
  • Qiyida
  • etc.
  • etc…

The particular motherboard that I’ve taken an interest in is the JINGSHA New ITX H110 H311 LGA1151 Motherboard as shown in the image below.

JINGSHA-New-ITX-H110-H311-LGA1151-Motherboard-DDR4-Intel-USB-3-0-PCI-E-3-0.jpg_.webp

What I’m trying to figure out is if the claimed specs are real as far as performance goes.
I’d appreciate any experiences that any of you may have had with any of the motherboards listed above. Thanks.

Why not something like this?

Unless it’s like 10% (or less) cost of a “regular manufacturer” board, I would expect to waste more time chasing down bugs, documentation, and other random weird issues with these Ali boards than I saved cash by buying no-name boards.

So, which Chinese board have you actually tested yourself?

You’ve never tried/tested any of the Chinese mobo’s?

I have, but I’m not making any recommendations for anyone to do that themselves.

You’re on your own.