[WTB] [US-TX] Rack mount console/KVM, Dell T420 Feet

Need 1-2 Dell T420 feet and Also looking for a rack mount console, on the cheap of course. Prefer local to greater Austin metro :slight_smile:

Do you have a part number for the T420 feet? If they’re compatible with my old dead T410, I can salvage the feet for you.

I have the feet, front bezel, and electronics from a T310 that was scrapped. I’m up near Killeen though, so that’s a bit out of the “greater Austin” area. Let me know if you want pictures.

I don’t believe they’re the same :frowning:

Would you be interested in shipping the feet?

Have you checked if the feet from a T310 are the same/compatible with your T420? I have not been able to find a part number in the plastic, and I already scrapped the steel case.

If you can pay for shipping, I have no problem sending them to you.

I think they’re the same yes.

Send me a DM here, or over on Discord (Drauku#9398) and I’ll get them sent out.

I checked the feet again and found a part number in one of the honeycomb squares underneath:
C4 p/n 6051B0714601

Full disclosure, I just double-checked the box where I had these stored, and it looks like I only have 3 feet (two with no damage, one with a crack in the connector swivel part) and 2 screws. Granted, the screws are standard threads so you should be able to source those easily.
I can just send you the entire box of bits if you want. Peripheral card plastic clips, plastic motherboard standoffs, peripheral card slot cover inserts, screws, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.