[USA-WA] [PARTIALLY SOLD] Sellin' the SNAFU! [SOLD]Supermicro X9DRH-7F + [SOLD]2x Intel Xeon E5-2650v2 + [SOLD]9x16GB DDR3-1600 ECC RDIMMs + [AVAILABLE-LOCAL]2x EVGA CL11 CLC 120 AIOs

Hi everyone,

Decided to move away from “one server to rule them all” (my SNAFU) towards more tailored boxes for everything. This platform has been rock solid for me, but I no longer need it all. Selling each component together or separately and price set based on what I found available on ebay & discussing in the discord.

All items available for local pickup or shipping (extra, dependent on location)

Supermicro X9DRH-7F:

• Price: $60
  • Qty: 1
  • Updated BIOS to latest revision available
  • Dual-Socket Intel LGA2011 (supports Xeon E5-2600 v1 & v2)
  • 6x PCIe 3.0x8 + 1x PCIe 3.0x16 (dependent on # of CPUs installed)
  • 8x SATA2 And 2x SATA3 Ports
  • 8x SAS ports from onboard LSI SAS2208 - controller pre-flashed to IT mode like in this thread
  • Comes with I/O Plate (not pictured)

Intel Xeon E5-2650v2:

• Price: $7/ea
  • Qty: 2
  • 8 Cores / 16 Threads
  • 2.6GHz Base Clock / 3.4GHz Turbo
  • 20MB Cache
  • 95W TDP

Samsung 16GB DDR3 ECC RDIMMs

• Price: $9/ea
  • Qty: 9
  • Part Number: M393B2G70QH0-YK0
  • PC3L-12800R / DDR3 1600MHz
  • ECC supported

EVGA CL11 CLC120 AIOs with LGA2011 adapters [LOCAL PICKUP ONLY - SEATTLE, WA]

• Price: $40/ea (incl. LGA2011 adapters)
  • Qty: 2
  • $55 new on eBay, but I really don’t want to ship these.

Combo Option 1: X9DRH-7F + 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650v2 + 9x 16GB DIMMs (all of the above, besides the AIOs)

• Price: $140 $155

Combo Option 2: All of it! Combo Option 1 + the AIOs [LOCAL PICKUP ONLY - SEATTLE, WA]

• Price: $210 $235

Pictures:

Let me know if you’re interested here via DM or on the Discord (@nick_knock#8516)!

looks like a fun setup what case did you have it in? and glws!

Thanks!! I had it in a Rosewill 4U with a GPU and a ton of drives. But for a year now it’s really only been a glorified NAS. It was awesome when I needed that oomph though!

I would love to take the whole thing off of your hands, including the AIOs but I’m in Reno, NV & don’t have any plans to drive to Seattle. Why are you so reticent to ship them?

Hi @Firbird I’m sorry but I just sold combo 1 (which only leaves the AIOs). I made them local only because I don’t feel comfortable shipping them. I unfortunately didn’t think to keep the original boxes and I’ve never packed an AIO for shipping before outside of em :frowning:

Thx for the reply but w/o Opt 1 the AIOs are kinda useless to me. good luck to you.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I realize they aren’t very useful on their own.

Thanks for the interest though

The EVGA CLCs support narrow ILM?

Yep! I was using them on the X9DRH-7F which I believe is narrow ILM. They’re still fitted with the adapters for that board actually.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.