[USA-MN] $40 OBO - XClaim XI-3 Access Point MOSTLY Functional

I’m selling my XClaim XI-3 Business Class WiFi Access Point. I used this AP until I moved to a larger house and found that it didn’t have quite enough range to reach to the far corners. This AP features dual 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac radios, 802.3af/at PoE, and can handle up to 200 wireless clients. The access point can be configured via a cloud management platform, or via a mobile app. AP has keyhole slots for mounting to a fixed ceiling, as well as a bracket to mount it to a dropped ceiling.

You will receive:

• 1x XClaim XI-3 Access Point
  • 1x Dropped Ceiling Mounting Bracket
  • 1x Security Key
  • 1x PoE Injector with US Power Cord
  • 2x 6’ Ethernet Cable

PLEASE NOTE - As per the title, this unit is mostly functional. When I plugged it in to reset it, I found that the PoE Ethernet port works fine for powering the unit, but it won’t get a data link. I tested with both the included PoE Injector and a PoE switch with the same results. However, this AP does have a secondary Ethernet port, which works perfectly for data. There’s a possibility that the PoE port is fixable, because it did work normally when I last unplugged it. Also, I found out that Ruckus discontinued the XClaim products last July. The cloud management and mobile app are still fully functional and will remain so for the next 2 years. The good news is, once you configure this AP, you don’t need the management program again unless you want to change settings.

With that all said, I’m still hoping someone is interested in this mostly functional AP. I was going to sell it for $50, but given the reduced functionality and end of sale announcement by Ruckus, I decided to reduce the price to $40 Shipped* Or Best Offer.

*Price includes shipping within the US Only. International shipping may be available for an additional charge.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.