[USA-FL] Intel DQ77KB LGA1155 thin mITX Motherboard + Intel G2020 CPU + Wifi card

I am selling an Intel DQ77KB LGA1155 thin Mini ITX Motherboard + Intel Pentium G2020 CPU + Wifi card.

The half-size mSATA port on this motherboard has the Intel WiFi Link 6205 Centrino Advanced-N 6205 card.

I am also including an Intel Pentium G2020 CPU that I used for testing. It’s a decent little low-power CPU that is perfect if you are considering using this for a pfsense or NAS build. It’s not anything I would use to transcode (upgrade to an i7-3770S for that), but for any other low-power, continuous operation it would work great.

Guess what? I’m going to throw in a stock Intel CPU cooler with this motherboard too! That’s right! I put a little pea-sized amount of Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut there and slapped a stock cooler on there! How cool is that? (Well, the stock cooler is actually not that cool, but hey, it’ll get you booted and if you are just using this as a low-power server/router, it’s perfect).

Really all you need to get this board going is a HDD/SSD, some RAM and a power supply. Asking $100 OBO.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/GLHcB6M

Sold for $80

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.