[US-TX] NSFW ServerBuilds Anniversary Build - Dual Xeon E5-2650L V2 - Gigabyte GA-7PESH2 - 32GB RAM - EVGA 750W Power Supply

ANNIVERSARY NSFW BUILD “NOT SAFE FOR WALLET”

Wanting to downsize the amount of computers I have in my house with a baby on the way. This was the first server I built when I joined the ServerBuilds community back in 2018. Willing to sell local, or ship. I’m keeping the hard drives so that is all you would need to use this machine right away.

Contents:

2x Intel Xeon E5-2650L V2

• Includes 2 120mm EVGA AIO Liquid Coolers

Gigabyte GA-7PESH2

• Description from the 2018 build:

This is without a doubt the best dual socket 2011 board you can get for the money. Under $200 for LSI SAS2008 onboard (gives 2 SAS2 port which support 8 HDD’s, or more with an HP Expander), IPMI, 2xSATA 3, dual 10GbE via an onboard Intel X540 (10GbE Base-T no less), and plenty of PCI-E expansion. The onboard SAS is worth about $40, and the onboard 10GbE is worth about $140. It isn’t oversized like the X9DRI-LN4F+, so it will fit in standard SSI-EEB/E-ATX compatible chassis. It also has an improved BIOS and BMC/IPMI from the previous model GA-7TESM. Really, it’s the ultimate motherboard, one that will be hard to top in the future.

2x16GB DDR3 1600MHz ECC Registered Memory

EVGA Supernova NEX750G - 750W 80 Plus Gold Power Supply

Rosewill 4U Server Chassis/Server Case/Rackmount Case (RSV-4500L)

PRICE: $500+shipping

This is pretty sweet, I have fond memories of this build!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.