[US-MN] Samsung MZ7KM480HAHP 480GB SATA 6.0Gbps SSD $38ea

Limited run - save the oceans by buying refurbished!

SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT

Samsung MZ7KM480HAHP MZ-7KM4800 480GB 2.5" SATA 6Gbps SSD Solid State Drive

GRADE A REFURBISHED (89%+ Health)
Clean Pulls, Tested and Wiped by WipeOS - Test/wipe logs provided upon request.
(0) Remaining:
$38ea
Price includes shipping to CONUS (Lower 48 US states) ONLY!

Payment via PAYPAL ONLY.

Photos

Price includes shipping to CONUS (Lower 48 US states) ONLY!
Shipping from Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Local pick up also available.

*** To members interested in buying, please use the form below or email ***

Discord: star-oceantech#3288
Email: star@oceantech.com

About OceanTech ITAD / OTHardware

Since 2005, OceanTech has been providing full service data center decommissioning and IT asset disposition (ITAD) services to thousands of companies throughout North America, from Fortune 500 companies, state and federal government agencies, universities and school districts, to businesses of all sizes. We are an industry-leading, environmentally responsible electronics recycling company.
I am head of consumer level sales here where we deal with a wide range of equipment, from storage, to servers, to desktops/laptops, and even phones. Our goal in the remarketing sales side is to provide the best value to our clients and consumers by providing affordable pricing on any equipment we are recycling, refurbishing, or decommissioning.

We have an online store available for browsing current stock - though our whole inventory is not listed here so we have more than what is listed available generally. If you would like to purchase something from our store, I am happy to provide a 5-10% (or more) discount on all goods if you deal with me directly instead of through our online store.

Additionally I am pretty widely connected to the remarketing industry and can find niche part numbers - please do not hesitate to contact me if you are in search of anything specific. Always open to any questions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.