[US-MD] 2600K/16GB Corsair RAM/MSI Mobo Combo, Samsung SSD's, Corsair HX850 Power Supply, Asus Maximus Hero VIII Mobo

Got several items for sale below, feel free to shoot out offers as well. Pics are from me posting this on Reddit a couple weeks ago - hopefully they are fine in terms of timestamps. Same username etc.
Non-Smoking home
Prices do NOT include shipping - will charge actual shipping based on destination zip code (Most of this will fit in USPS Flat rate boxes etc.)

Local is zip code 21401

Thanks for looking!

• CPU/Mobo/RAM Combo|Intel 2600K, MSI P67-GD65 (B3) Motherboard, 4x4GB Corsair Vengence 1333Mhz DDR3 Ram. I’d prefer to sell this together and not have to split everything up. SOLD
  • Samsung 840 EVO - 250GB SSD|Just over 20TB written to this during it’s life**$40**
  • Samsung 860 EVO - 250GB SSD|Just over 1TB written to this during it’s life, like new**$55**
  • Samsung 860 EVO - 250GB SSD|Brand New & Sealed**$65**
  • Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Mobo|On the most recent BIOS, fully functional and includes original box & accessories**$125**
  • Corsair 850HX Semi-Modular Power Supply|Have original box, all cables etc.$75

Please upload pictures to the forum natively, thanks!

Added

Thanks. Something is also up with your item formatting, you might want to check that out.

The | symbols were just leftover from Reddit code from my post there last month - i went through and took them out.

Do you still have the i7 / mobo / ram combo?

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.