[US-KY] Supermicro X9SCL (+)/X9SCM Motherboard with an Intel XEON E3-1220 CPU at 3.10 GHz, 4GB of DDR3-1333 ECC RAM and a Supermicro SUPERMICRO RSC-RR1U-E8 Riser Card

Up for consideration today is a New (Old stock) server bundle. The specifications are as follows:

• Motherboard: Supermicro X9SCL (+)/X9SCM
  • Processor: Intel XEON E3-1220 @ 3.10 GHz.
  • Memory 4GB (2x 2GB) DDR3 1333 MHz
  • Accessory: SUPERMICRO RSC-RR1U-E8 1U PCI-E x8 Slot to PCI-E Slot Riser Card

This system was built and sold originally as a NVR for the the SmartVUE company by Supermicro. It was purchased by Amazon and came as a part of 12TB NVR server. It was never put into service and was new in box when we received it recently. This listing is for the the Motherboard, CPU with heatsink, and memory combo.

Asking $120.00 + $15.00 for shipping to CONUS.

Timestamp:

Additional Images:

While this listing is for the Motherboard, CPU, RAM, and Riser Card combo, for ease of shipping. If someone is interested, I will sell it as a full unit. for an additional $100.00 + actual shipping costs (between $30.00 and $50.00) I’ll sell it as a complete diskless 1U server with 4x HotSwap 3.5" HDD bays, a 350W psu, and rackmount rail kit. but didn’t list this in that way as the shipping is fairly steep.

Willing to entertain Best Offers.

Also, I have three similar units, all the same origin story that I’ll be listing later today. Some have higher end CPU’s, more memory, SAS and SATA LSI RAID Controllers, etc. as well as three additional chassis between 2U and 4U in size with brand new rail kits. etc. So be on the lookout for my future posts.

Any Questions, feel free to ask.

Which motherboard is available? It’s printed on the board.

Sorry, I was going by what the BIOS said, but I opened it back up and the sticker on the board is an X9SCL-F.

Here’s a pic:

Is this still available?

Hello,

Thanks for your interest. Are you interested in just the motherboard? I have several but prefer to sell them as at least a motherboard/CPU combo but may be willing to sell a board by itself.

Sorry I am interested in the combo.
I have an older 1u that I had intended to run PFsense on and the xeon is a bit to old and AES isn’t supported. Was hoping to do a 1 to 1 swap being the boards are the same dimensions

Certainly Not a problem. I have a X9SCL-F with your choice of either an Intel XEON E3-1220 @ 3.10 GHz. 4 core, 4 thread Ivy-bridge CPU for Socket LGA 1155. or an Intel XEON E3-1230 v2 @ 3.3GHz 4-core, 8-thread Ivy-bridge CPU for Socket LGA 1155. And your choice of either 4GB (2x 2GB)DDR3 1333 MHz AQ56M72E8BJH9X or 8GB (4x 2GB) ATP AQ56M72E8BJH9S DDR3-1333 PC3-10600 1.5V CL9 ECC RAM memory.

The prices are as follows:

The X9SCL-F Motherboard, E3-1220 CPU and 4GB of RAM would be $125 shipped.
The X9SCL-F Motherboard, E3-1220 CPU and 8GB of RAM would be $135 shipped.
The X9SCL-F Motherboard, E3-1230 v2 CPU and 4GB of RAM would be $150 shipped.
The X9SCL-F Motherboard, E3-1230 v2 CPU and 8GB of RAM would be $170 shipped.

Let me know which combo you’d like. Also I have 1 remaining LSI 9211-8i HBA/RAID Card for $50 or if purchased with a MOBO/CPU/RAM combo I’d take $40.00 for it.

Thanks again for your interest. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day!

Mobo received and everything worked perfect!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.