[US-AL] 2U iStarUSA Chassis, UPS, and More - Summer Sale

I’m looking to sell some barely used parts that I just don’t need anymore. I’d like to sell locally to the Huntsville, AL area and only willing to ship for certain items (or if buyer is willing to pay for shipping). I’m willing to drive up to an 1.5 hours away to make a sale, so if you’re near Nashville, Birmingham, Atlanta, Chattanooga, we can probably meet half way.

iStarUSA D-200-PFS 2U Chassis (has 3 x PCIE full height slots) includes:

• Silverstone PP08 SFX to ATX adapter plate => I used a SFX PSU so that there’s enough air flow (PSU NOT INCLUDED IN SALE)…case can definitely fit an ATX PSU though, just a little tighter
  • 8-pin EPS Extender Cable => Helpful when using a SFX PSU
  • 2 x 80mm Arctic F8 PWM PST Fans => Basically silent and still move enough air
  • iStarUSA TC-RAIL-24 Rack Rails => The D2 rails are the official ones for this chassis and I bought these by mistake, but they work well for their intended purpose. Instead of using cage nuts though, you’ll need to use a cable tie or velcro strap since nuts would fit without cutting the rail ears

= $100 Local Cash (Open to shipping if I can find a box)

CPU and Motherboard Combo includes:

• ASRock Rack X470D4U => Newest BIOS and handles Ryzen 5000 series; has IO shield and screws with original box; IPMI works well
  • Ryzen 5 3600 => Works well; no bent pins; comes with original cooler and box
  • 2 x 960GB Samsung PM983 NVME 3.0 x4 => In fantastic health and they have a high endurance
  • 16GB (2x8GB) G. Skill RipJaws V 3200mhz (F4-3200C16D-16GVKB) => Compatible with motherboard and boosts to 3200mhz without issue

= $550 Local Cash ($585 PayPal Shipped)

ASUS Prime A520M-K + 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance 3600mhz RAM (CMK16GX4M2D3600C18) => Updated to newest BIOS and handles Ryzen 5000 series without issue; comes in original box = $100 Local Cash ($125 PayPal Shipped)

Ubiquiti Lite 8 POE Switch (USW-Lite-8-POE) => Slightly used, comes in original box, and currently OOS on Unifi Store = $100 Local Cash ($120 PayPal Shipped)

ICY DOCK MB994SP-4S => Missing 1 drive sled but all bays function normally; comes with all necessary screws = $40 Local Cash ($55 PayPal Shipped)

APC SMT1500RM2U w/ Rack Rails => Works well and has a NETWORK CARD!! attached; batteries are about 2 years old = $275 Local Cash Only

Timestamps and Pics:

Everything is now sold except for the ICY DOCK cage.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.