Unable to Boot from USB

I’m building a NAS Killer 4.0 running UnRAID. The specs are:

Motherboard: Intel DQ77MK
CPU: Intel XEON E3-1260L
RAM: 16GB
SSD: SanDisk Plus 480GB
HDD: Seagate Constellation 3TB x 4
SAS Controller: Fujitsu D2607

I have downloaded and installed UnRAID onto a USB and am wish to install it onto my SSD. However on boot up my screen displays “LSI MegaRAID SAS-MFI BIOS” it takes some time to initialize my HDDs and then loads up the BIOS. In the BIOS no matter how often I enable “Boot USB Devices First” or manually set USB at the top of the Boot Drive Order there is no attempt to boot from the USB that I can see.

The UnRAID installation guide specifies that I need my SAS Controller to be in HBA mode not RAID so I have done some searching and following UnRAID’s own guide have attempted to flash the Fujitsu SAS Controller to IT mode using these Boot from USB files. However I just have the exact same issue as when I was trying to install UnRAID initially with my BIOS being the only thing to open.

Any help would be much appreciated, I feel like I’m going round in circles here.

Make sure the formatting of the USB drive matches the boot mode, whether BIOS/MBR or UEFI/GPT. The same USB drive can show up in two places under the boot menu, once for BIOS and once for UEFI.

Unraid boots off of USB, you can’t install it to SSD.

The issue was my Jumper Block was in the wrong setting. Took a while but managed to work it out after a few days.