Supermicro x9srh-7f Not Booting/Post

I purchased this motherboard. I purchased an Intel Xeon E5-2609 to make sure that I would be able to update the bios. I purchased 2X Samsung M393B4G70DM0-YH9 32GB RAM. I can not get the system to post. The IPMI is flashing green but motherboard will not post. There are no beeps even when I removed the memory completely. Has anyone experience this? I will appreciate the help. Thanks

If you have this motherboard, make sure the v1 processor you buy to flash the Bios is a 1600 not 2600. For some reason, the v1 2600 still does not work even if the manual states otherwise…

Same issues here is your power LED flashing? Mines flashes and it corresponds to ACPI Power Management.apparently in in sleep mode.

I’ve read around and found a few things like for my PSU… a dual CPU 8 pin socket. I only have one. Used one other
pin labeled PCI not sure if it’s the same thing? Alternate PSU might be in order here. Also no post or speaker pings. Without CPU or RAM. Manual states dead board. But I digress Also willing to try V1 CPU before return period ends in this thing. Any ideas?

buy 1600 v1