Complete pfSense box for sale
All parts bought and assembled for a pfSense router mounted on a DIY Mod test bench but wound up going a different route so this went unused. This is everything you need to get a pfSense router up and running including pfSense software pre-installed. You just need to assign the ports and go through initial set up and you’re good to go.
Asking $120 shipped to CONUS via verified PayPal.
- Gigabyte GA-B75TN – Socket 1155, DDR3 SODIMM, Single-NIC, PCI-EX4
- Intel i5-3470T 2.90 GHz - 2Cores 4 Threads
- SK Hynix Elpida Samsung PC3-10600 4GB (2 x 2GB) SO-DIMM 1333 Mhz DDR3 RAM
- Dell Intel Pro/1000 VT 1GB Quad Port PCI-e H092P Network Server Adapter
- Arctic Alpine 12 LP – 92mm PWM CPU cooler
- TCSUNBOW MSATA 60GB
- T Power UL listed (19v 65w-90w) AC adapter power supply
- External power button with USB
- PC open frame test bench for mini ITX motherboard with mounting bracket for PCIe card (in this case the quad port NIC)
I will carefully disassemble and individually wrap each part as needed for shipping. Upon receipt just re-assemble to have a complete pfSense router.
Perfect for assembling this in your 1U case, of course.
Here’s the guide on how: