SOLD [US-CA] [H] Complete pfSense router - Mini ITX - Based off JDM guide

Complete pfSense box for sale

All parts bought and assembled for a pfSense router mounted on a DIY Mod test bench but wound up going a different route so this went unused. This is everything you need to get a pfSense router up and running including pfSense software pre-installed. You just need to assign the ports and go through initial set up and you’re good to go.

Asking $120 shipped to CONUS via verified PayPal.

• Gigabyte GA-B75TN – Socket 1155, DDR3 SODIMM, Single-NIC, PCI-EX4
  • Intel i5-3470T 2.90 GHz - 2Cores 4 Threads
  • SK Hynix Elpida Samsung PC3-10600 4GB (2 x 2GB) SO-DIMM 1333 Mhz DDR3 RAM
  • Dell Intel Pro/1000 VT 1GB Quad Port PCI-e H092P Network Server Adapter
  • Arctic Alpine 12 LP – 92mm PWM CPU cooler
  • TCSUNBOW MSATA 60GB
  • T Power UL listed (19v 65w-90w) AC adapter power supply
  • External power button with USB
  • PC open frame test bench for mini ITX motherboard with mounting bracket for PCIe card (in this case the quad port NIC)

I will carefully disassemble and individually wrap each part as needed for shipping. Upon receipt just re-assemble to have a complete pfSense router.

Perfect for assembling this in your 1U case, of course. :wink:

Here’s the guide on how:

1 Like

Have an asking price?

Yea I put $120 up there. Maybe it’s sitting in the wrong spot.

1 Like

Will that cooler fit in a 1u?

It’s the 12 LP - it should although it doesn’t have a ton of breathing room. Not that the 3470T needs it.

I’m seeing it is 42.2mm tall. Total height of standard 1u is 43.66mm. Cutting it pretty close :smiley: sorry to hijack sales thread, was just wondering

1 Like

All good. I think it’s beneficial to have questions and answers like this listed under an item for sale so thanks for looking!

Is this still available?

Yes it is

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.