Gigabyte GA-7PESH2 Rev 1.0 with Rosewill L4500 Chassis
- 2x Intel E5-2620v1 CPUs
- 4x4GB (16GB total) SK Hynix DDR3 ECC RAM
- 2x Passive copper heatsinks
- 1x Thermaltake 600W Smart PSU
- 2x Arctic P8 installed in back of chassis
- Dual EPS Y-slitter
Did a few minor mods the chassis
- Extended the Front panel USB & power button cables to reach the connectors on the motherboard.
- Routed the front panel cables under the HDD bay area.
BIOS Showing included CPU & RAM
$550 shipped lower 48 states.
DM via the forums or if you have discord, you can add me there as I see those notifications faster then the forums.
Discord user ID: