[SOLD] BRAND NEW 2011 ANNIV. PARTS (18TB HHD / GA-7PESH2 / 2x E5-2620 / ETC.)

SOLD AS OF 6/13

Decided to go a different route before building my 2011 Anniv. build. I purchased all these parts and have not taken them out of the packaging (aside from mobo and hhd’s for pictures). All parts are new and unused / never installed or powered on. I will sell separate and ship at buyers expense or will sell all as a bundle discounted. Perfect for someone wanting to get brand new parts for a 2011 build at a bargain, my loss is your gain.

#1: GIGABYTE GA-7PESH2 $125+shipping

Purchased brand new and never powered on or used. Nothing ever installed or changed on the board. Only removed from packaging for pictures. Purchased brand new from MET Servers for $175

#2 6x 3TB HGST Ultrastar 7K3000 HUS723030AL640 $100 + shipping

Purchased brand new from BitDeals for $23 a drive (Total $137.94) drives have never been powered or used. I took one of them out of the first layer of packaging to snap the photos below.

#3 2x Xenon E5-2620’s $15

Paid $22 from a seller on eBay who pulled them out of a server and guaranteed them. They’re currently going for about $13 a pop on eBay so $15 for the pair I feel is reasonable

#4 EVGA 650 GQ 210-GQ-0650-V1 80+ GOLD 650W Modular EVGA ECO Mode Power Supply $80 + shipping

Brand new never taken out of the packaging. Purchased off of Newegg (on there for $100 right now). Power supply has the dual CPU1 and CPU2 power for the dual processor setup perfect for this build + has gold certification.

#5 16GB (4x 4GB) DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz, ECC REG DIM $20

Brand new still in original packaging. I got it off eBay for $32 from a seller (18004MEMORY.COM) who lifetime guarantees them.

Feel free to drop me a line on Discord (I am in the server as Deej), email (dpetit630@gmail.com) or message me here with any questions or offers. I hate to have to abandon ship half way thru the server build but I recently took a job that doesn’t leave me enough free time to tinker and put together a server so I’d rather just pass the items onto someone who is about to build a 2011 build at a good deal.
Thanks!
-Deej

Interested in the motherboard. Pinged you on discord. Thanks.

Interested in motherboard if still available.