Whenever I need to reboot the system I end up having to power it down for a couple hours before it’ll boot without restarting every 6 minutes.
Originally I thought this could be a cooling issue, but I’ve got this installed in a Phanteks Enthoo Pro case with 1 x 200 mm fan in front, 1 x 140 mm fan in the rear, 3 x 120 mm fans in the top, 1 x 40 mm fan installed on the south bridge and 1 x 40 mm fan installed on the north bridge.
Would anyone have any idea why this occurring and if it’s due to a cooling issue what more could I do to mitigate it?
- Gigabyte GA-7PESH4 Rev 1.0
- 4x16GB Samsung PC3-12800R DDR3 1600 ECC Reg Server Memory RAM RDIMM
- 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.80GHz Processor
- 2 x Cooler Master Hyper 212 air cooler, with push pull fan configuration
- Corsair RM850x power supply
- Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD