Rosewill 4U RSV-L4500 15 bay back in stock! - $135 shipped

I wouldn’t buy anything from Newegg ever again, they have terrible customer service and have already cheated me twice on returns. First, they wouldn’t take back an obviously defective laptop after black Friday even though it vibrated horribly on my table every time I inserted any disc in the optical drive (a gift for dad too). Second, they delivered a HDD with damage and made me jump through a month worth of hoops then claimed the return period was up. I finally asked them to just delete my account which they promptly did and ended the chat with, “there you go, later”. Sorry for the rant, just wouldn’t wish this on anyone here.

The seller ebestdeals on Ebay also has a few back in stock right now at $149.99. I can’t take advantage right now, but I think that somebody here probably could.

2 Likes

I’ve been just missing this case for months so jumped at the newegg one this morning. It is too late to cancel the order so I’ll just have to refuse it when it gets here.

Thanks ron.goree, bought it from ebay. It might even beat the newegg one here.

If I only knew when I got it for 50 bucks…

I picked up the RSV-L4000 new/open box on local craigslist last week for $100, and popped in 3x of the $50 hot swap cages from Amazon. All in for $250 it cost me less than the RSV-L4412 from ebay and I have some spare parts (2x fan bays, fan wall). Not as clean looking with the 3rd cage having to be mounted horizontally, but it gets the job done!

I almost bought it at 189… But it came out to almost 220 after taxes…

Guess ill still be waiting. This is whats stopping me from building my server, so in a way it being out of stock is a way for me to save money lol

Its available on tigerdirect for like 172.99 ------ I might be crazy but I am thinking of pulling the trigger.

After adding shipping and tax it comes out to 195.61 kinda high but I dont think there is a comparable case in this price range and I dont think others will have it in stock any time soon.

I would avoid Tiger Direct like the plague.

I havent ordered from them so have no experience with them as a company before whats the issue?

Looks like out of stock anyhow.

It really sucks not sure why they cant get these things stocked?

Any ideas for extra mounting after filling up the 15 bays? I wanted to add an extra SSD or two since I can have a couple of SATA ports still available off of a HBA.

SSDs can float anywhere inside the case, since they don’t have any moving parts… double sided velcro hook&loop if you want to mount them.

2 Likes

There is a case up for auction on ebay with bids for like 182 + 90 s&h. Crazy

There are some open boxes for 112.99 before shipping from newegg
136.28 after shipping and taxes to arizona

Edit: OOS already
https://www.newegg.com/black-rosewill-rsv-l4500/p/N82E16811147164R

Thanks! In for one.

1 Like

Dang i think it was just the one and you got it as i was updating address and payment info!
Enjoy it! lol

In stock at Newegg for $190

Already out of stock!

Most other Rosewill cases at NewEgg are going fast and several are out of stock already. I had actually asked Rosewill customer service about a month ago by email on when they would be available and they said mid-Oct and then would be a few months again. I just opted for a 12 bay hot swap as I have been waiting for months and missed the email by 20 min on the 15 bay. Insane how fast these are all selling…

Man I’m angry too… I was waiting for this case for 4 months and then I got the notification and when I opened it puff gone! I wish they would get it back in stock

In stock now.
Bought 2 a couple days ago, Newegg even had an offer for free shipping which halves the cost for me (international order)

1 Like