I am getting extremely slow downloads/uploads (~200 KiB/s) with delugevpn container and SNORT seems to not be a fan of my setup either.
- Verizon Fios 1g up/down to pfsense bare-metal.
- NAS Unraid with DelugeVPN container (PIA VPN)
-Radarr/Sonarr/etc. containers using DelugeVPN container as Proxy
What I’ve tried so far:
- Deluge incoming/outgoing port is not being used by anything else. Port 55000
- ItConfig added to deluge in an attempt to speed things up. No results.
- Using Jackett with a mix of indexers (public) same slow result on all indexers.
-Currently don’t have access to any private ones
I’ve read elsewhere that this might be due to not having proper Port Forwarding setup. Could this be the case even if I am getting “some” traffic through?
- Would the Port Forwarding setup in pfsense be different in anyway since the VPN is active on the DelugeVPN container?
- I’ve followed spaceinvaders and lawrense systems tutorials with no luck. Maybe I’m missing something with activating NAT?
- Lastly what modifications would need to be made to SNORT?