Nsfw 1.0 won't boot 😭

Hi everyone, (sorry if i make mistakes English is not my first language)
Like you can read it in the title my mother won’t boot, when i turn on my PSU the led light up but when i try to boot (pin 11 and 13) nothing happen…
I’ve tried swapping cpu, testing ram one by one, loosen the cooler.
nothing work.
my config
MB : ga-7pesh2
CPU : dual e5-2640
PSU : evga 650gq
RAM : 4x8GB Sk Hynix HMT31GR7EFR4C PC3-10600R Reg

Welcome.

Rule0: testing outside of case on a non-conductive surface like a wooden table or cardboard box? Single CPU (slot furthest from the rear I/O), single EPS plug, single DIMM in blue slot A0 next to the 24-pin MB power connector. (Cover the unused CPU socket to prevent damage to the pins.) Standard VGA monitor (no HDMI/DVI/DP adapters), standard USB keyboard (no fancy gaming ones with high polling rates).

In a normal boot process, upon shorting pins 11+13, any fans connected to headers on the motherboard should spin, and the power LED should light up solid green. After 20sec or so, you should hear a quick series of beeps (CPU and USB enumeration), followed by a single higher beep. Then the BIOS screen should appear (press Del to get into BIOS setup).

As your PSU is modular, make sure you are using the cables that came with it. E.g., G±series cables cannot be used with a GQ-series PSU, even if both are from EVGA.