NEW Open Box: Tripp Lite SR12UB SmartRack 12U Mid-Depth Small Server Rack Enclosure - $125

12 Available - Tripp Lite SmartRack 12U Mid-Depth Small Rack Enclosure for smaller server builds.

Hey Serverbuilds! I am heading up consumer level sales at my company OceanTech, and I know there are a lot of people here who are always looking for great deals on equipment (some of you have even bought from us before!). I wanted to start connecting with you all and helping who I can in obtaining new/refurbished equipment at a great price. Feel free to read more about us here or on our website. Thank you JDM/Alan for welcoming me and allowing me to bring some of my equipment to light.

Pricing/Logistics & Condition

These 12U racks are NEW open box w/ accessories and manuals.
We currently have this listed on our online store at $155ea (on sale) and I am happy to move this for $125ea + shipping/tax (8% tax) if you deal with me directly.
Typically $300 flat rate freight
Shipping from Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Local pick up also available.

Photos

Payment and Other Information:

Acceptable Payment Methods: PayPal / Credit Card / Cash (Local Pickup Only)

These are currently stored in Eden Prairie, MN - all saleable items include a 30-day non-DOA warranty
GUARANTEED NON DOA 30 day warranty on all goods listed above. Tested Full Functions R2 / Reuse Ready. Buyer responsible for return shipping charges unless there was a hardware failure. We will not issue refunds for items we deemed tampered with or disassembled. If you have any questions concerning this information, please contact star@oceantech.com / sales@othardware.com or give us a call at 952-944-6363.

Reserve your unit by DMing me, or Discord/email. (Discord/Email preferred)

Discord: star-oceantech#3288
Email: star@oceantech.com

About OceanTech ITAD / OTHardware

Since 2005, OceanTech has been providing full service data center decommissioning and IT asset disposition (ITAD) services to thousands of companies throughout North America, from Fortune 500 companies, state and federal government agencies, universities and school districts, to businesses of all sizes. We are an industry-leading, environmentally responsible electronics recycling company.
I am head of consumer level sales here where we deal with a wide range of equipment, from storage, to servers, to desktops/laptops, and even phones. Our goal in the remarketing sales side is to provide the best value to our clients and consumers by providing affordable pricing on any equipment we are recycling, refurbishing, or decommissioning.

We have an online store available for browsing current stock - though our whole inventory is not listed here so we have more than what is listed available generally. If you would like to purchase something from our store, I am happy to provide a 5-10% (or more) discount on all goods if you deal with me directly instead of through our online store.

Additionally I am pretty widely connected to the remarketing industry and can find niche part numbers - please do not hesitate to contact me if you are in search of anything specific. Always open to any questions.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.