Hey Guys. Total Hardware noob here. Im looking to replace my Fujitsu Primergy TX 300 S7 with an Nas Killer 4.0 Build. I can use the hardware from that machine for the new build, if possible.
I would like to use the following case:
Fractal Design Node 804
I would also like to have/do the following:
- Running Windows or unraid with an Windows vm etc
- quiet and power efficent since its not going to do tasks 24/7
- running a Plex Server (transcoding is not important since i direct play everything)
- Connection for 2SSD and 5HDD 3,5" currently (node 804 could fit 10 HDD i think)
- RAID Controller (RAID 1 and 5) (2SSD in RAID 1 for the OS)
- HDMI/VGA to connect to a monitor
- Wake on LAN
Could someone pls point me in the right direction?
Thank you in advance.