Inspired by Riggi (and JDM of course):
- Geeek A30 Case + PCI Riser: $69.99 ($31.04)
- SKHynix 8GB (1X8GB) PC3-10600 DDR3-1333: $19.95
- ASUS P8H61-I Rev 3.0: $52.99 ($12.00)
- R9 Nano 4GB: $129.99
- 320W Flex PSU: $27.89
- Intel Core i5-3570S: $33.95
- Intel Core i3-2120: $15.95 (Had to buy this to flash the BIOS )
- Silicon Power 1TB SSD: $89.99
- Titan DC-155A915Z/RPW CPU Cooler: $15.58
Total: $456.28 Shipping: $43.04
Still installing software - but will run Windows 10, Steam, CEMU, Dolphin, Plex
It’s scary when @Riggi inspires people. Bad things happen.
Well done. Nice to see that R9 put to good use!
unfortunately, the I really don’t like the cheap PSU I bought for the build. Under load it makes a bad smell, like “I’m about to burst into flames smell” - I think I’m going to have to shell out a little more for something better. JSP makes a 400w and a 500w flex series, that is probably what I’ll go with . (https://www.amazon.com/FSP-Solution-Platinum-Efficiency-FSP500-50FSPT/dp/B014G2OUG2?th=1) (FSP Mini ITX / Flex ATX 500W ≥90% Efficiency Full Range PSU (FSP500-50FDB) 845685010339 | eBay)