Looking for guidance to buy quad-ranked RAM for Gigabyte GA7PESH2 (NSFW Build)

So I’ve been pleasantly running my NSFW build for over a year now and have learned so much, especially from this community. So first off, thank you very much!

I was searching through the Discord Channel and these forums and I believe I understand what I’m looking for in RAM, but wanted to get a sanity check so I don’t make an expensive mistake.

If I search through ebay, I’ve been looking for DDR3 10600 RDIMM 4Rx4. From my understanding, the Gigabyte GA7PESH2 board supports quad rank up to 512GB RDIMM (or 128GB LRDIMM…but I’ll just go with the RDIMM). From what seanho has answered multiple times on discord, I can get 1.35V RAM and run it at 1.5V - so the voltage on the RAM shouldn’t matter, correct?

All that conceptually makes sense - but then I get the listings on ebay and I get confused. Here’s an example:

That should work in my gigabyte board, right? Does this seller just post the same RAM multiple times with every mobo to get more listings/search results? Or does it really matter that it’s for an X9DAi motherboard?

Any help with suggestions on compatible, good deals on RAM would be greatly appreciated. I’m looking to get 128-256GB (have 32GB now, but will pull and replace entirely since it’s not quad ranked ram - don’t want to cross the streams).

Thanks in advance for support!

Have you looked at the RAM section of this guide? It should cover what you need.