Looking for feedback on proposed build

Hi all,

I am looking to build an all-in-one server that can act as a hardware transcoder + NAS, which will also use Docker to run a number of containers (Plex, Home Assistant, and others). I am also trying to set it up in such a way as to make it easy to add to in the future. Here is the current list of hardware I am eyeing based on my research so far, but I would like some feedback on 1) whether these components will work well together at all and 2) whether there are better components (e.g. same performance for less money) I could use.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1225 V6 Processor
RAM: Kingston ValueRAM 16 GB DDR4-2400 CL17
Motherboard: Asus P10S-M WS Micro ATX LGA1151
SSD: Intel 600p Series 256 GB M.2-2280 NVMe SSD
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U9S 46.44 CFM
Case: Silverstone GD07B HPTC Case
Power Supply: Silverstone Nightjar 520 W 80+ Fully Modular Fanless ATX Power Supply

Using unRAID, this should be able to support several configurations of hard drives; I’m eyeing some Toshiba 4 TBs at the moment.

Does this make any sense at all? Is it complete overkill? I know for JUST transcoding it is overkill, but since I imagine this being an all-in-one server that I will be adding features to in the future, I want to make sure I am set up and don’t need to suddenly replace all of my hardware.

The alternative would be to get a cheap dedicated transcoder, separate NAS, and then work on figuring out other hardware I need in the future, but I’m worried about device proliferation and the added difficulty of then making sure all these different devices play well together.

What do you think?