Lenovo M720Q - This thing is RAD!

still not working, it shows up for a second then everything gets weird. definitely not trusting that site.

Sorry, once links are published, they behave weirdly.

Encompass doesn’t ship to Spain, so I ordered two “riser and bracket” packs from Taobao on November the 9th. Today I ordered to Superbuy the shipping to Spain.

Hope they arrive!

Finally received!

A good option for pfsense.

1 Like

nice! do you have a model number for the back bracket? last piece i need for mine and your links werent working earlier.

Sorry, I haven’t and I thought there isn’t one. I remember to read somewhere that it was only available If you add the 4NICs card on purchase.

As you can see on pictures there is a model number for risers but no one for brackets.

Great news! you can get 4k@60 over HDMI for using this as an HTPC if you use this adaptor https://amzn.to/3mrkiAF

I’m working on a build where I use the 2230 M2 PCIe slot to host a SATA controller.

Looking for the dual serial PCI adapter plate like this to attach two eSATA ports. Any idea where I could find one?

I know this shows VGA, but you get the picture :slight_smile:

Any thoughts where I could find this bracket?

id check lenovo site to see if you can even find a part number, but not likely. would definitely be a custom job. can you even power the esata ports from there?