First timer case question

I’m looking to setup my first Plex server, I currently have 2 WD Red HDs but nothing else yet. I’m hoping to build my own NAS killer, and I was wondering if the following case would make a good build?

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO - High Air Flow Test Bench and LAN Box Desktop Computer Case with ATX Motherboard Support - Newegg.com-cases%20(computer%20cases%20-%20atx%20form)--cooler%20master-_-11119265&source=region

The Cooler Master HAF XB EVO, I like that it has the two external bays for my Hard Drives, and from what I read I could convert the 5.25" bays as well when I get more. I’m planning to run a budget Micro ATX setup.

Thanks!

While not familiar with that case, since you want to go micro atx, I would seriously look at the Node 804 which has room for 10 spinners and 2 ssd’s. It’s a micro atx cube case. It would give you the option to expand your storage without having to add to or mod anything. And it’s at the same price point you’re already looking at.

FWIW, I’m in the process of doing the same thing as you are, and I also decided on the Node 804.

What’s the ‘favorite’ mATX motherboard at the moment? I would also like to build with the Node 804, but I’m not really feeling what’s on the V4 list.