Note: This is a fully remote job and your physical location can be anywhere in Europe.
Team Objectives & Responsibilities
The candidate joining the Operations platform team can expect to work on the following types of projects and tasks:
- Creating internal and external APIs to support both data and video
- Building complex data models supporting operational mission-critical workflows and data management
- Building rich user interfaces across multiple technologies in web and desktop
- Scaling out current systems to support new sports and new features
- Migrating legacy code to new paradigms
- Working with message brokering and event systems to process complex workflows
- Writing tests and doing code reviews
- Proposing directions to improve operational processes and methodologies
Key Requirements and Attributes:
- Advanced C# skills (latest version with a preference to .NET Core)
- Advanced Angular and Typescript
- Extensive software engineering background - 8 years experience or more
- Design patterns and the ability to define and drive software architecture
- Good communication skills, self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Complex problem-solving skills
- A strong sense of ownership, self-leadership, and responsibility
Competencies and experience with:
- MongoDB or other NoSql technology
- MySQL or other SQL DB
- Kubernetes or other container orchestration technologies
- Previous experience leading a team
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Work remotely on a fully distributed and asynchronous team.
- Big problems, massive impact. We’re working on big scalability challenges and our flat structure means individuals have an incredible amount of impact on everything they touch.
- A-players only. Join our team of best-in-class engineers to disrupt the sports industry and learn, share and grow with great peers daily.
- A culture geared towards innovation and experimentation. From Deep Learning and Computer vision to Kubernetes and the latest cloud technologies.
DM me via forums or Discord if you would like to use my name as a reference