Docker containers not starting/failed to start on br0

If you ever find your docker containers that are on br0 not starting due to the interface, open the unraid cli and run:

rm /var/lib/docker/network/files/local-kv.db
/etc/rc.d/rc.docker restart

i had xteve, pihole, and unifi that are all on br0 not starting and this fixed it.

Do you have a reason to be running a bridged interface?

Yes, I have port conflicts with one or more containers, Unifi being one of them. Simply changing the port mapping does not always help as it should. It is easier to put it on the bridged interface. In the instance of pihole, i would rather my dns not go to the server IP.

I still have this issue ongoing sometimes when i restart the server or stop/start the array. Hoping that it gets fixed in 6.9 or maybe it’s just a bug in my install. These two commands work like a charm every time instead of stopping/starting the array again.

Do you have bonding enabled?

Way late seeing this. Came back to update. I do not have bonding enabled.

eth0 is on 192.168.1.0/24 with bridging enabled. eth1 is in 192.168.99.0/24 with bridging enabled.

VMs on both br0 and br1 obtain IPs just fine.

Docker however has the issue I initially described and it only still fixed by running those two commands. I just created a user script to run at array startup so I don’t have to do it manually when I restart the server every few months.

Do you have the CA fix common problems plugin installed? Does it report anything?

I do. Not showing anything except for a dev note and an issue with my usb controllers I have configured to pass through to VMs.