Cwwk nas 100 Mobo scheme switchs

Hello good morning. I have bought a Cwwk N100 motherboard with Pwt fan. It has arrived but the instructions that come in the box are brief and also in Chinese. I don’t see any diagram to connect the PW swtch, PR switch, HD switch etc. cables. If anyone knew the position for the connection, I would appreciate if you could provide me with this information.

All the best

The procedures below may be used to link the front panel connections on your Cwwk N100 motherboard with a Pwt fan: Check for positive (+) and negative (-) connections, locate connectors, and identify the cables.

The cable’s positive (+) and negative (-) markings should line up with the motherboard’s positive (+) and negative (-) markings, respectively. Consult the motherboard handbook or internet forums if you’re not sure. In order to prevent system damage, connect wires in reverse. Make sure the adapters are compatible with the wires and motherboard.

The procedures below may be used to link the front panel connections on your Cwwk N100 motherboard with a Pwt fan: Check for positive (+) and negative (-) connections, locate connectors, and identify the cables. The cable’s positive (+) and negative (-) markings should line up with the motherboard’s positive (+) and negative (-) markings, respectively. Consult the motherboard handbook or internet forums if you’re not sure. In order to prevent system damage, connect wires in reverse. Make sure the adapters are compatible with the wires and motherboard.