I’ll be using this post to update my WIP rack project.
Quick Summary: I bought a used rack from a local auction of what looks to be from a former communications company. It’s missing the hinges and pins for the matching rear door. Once I figure that out, it will be considered enclosed. Also gotta find some good wheels. They don’t seem to be “standard”.
- pfS_WAAAT i5-3470T / Intel VT1000 / 1U Rack Mount Firewall/Router
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-S
- ATEN KVM Display & Keyboard
- Reinhardt | Xeon E3-1220Lv3 2C/4T | 32GB DDR3-1600 ECC | 32.5TB [NK 5.0 WIP]
- [Official] HP 290-p0043w Owner's Thread
- Eaton 5S1500LCD UPS | 1500 VA | 900 W
Current Status. I’m currently working in my RSV-L4500 so it’s a mess and I also need to do some cable management.
The side panel will be placed back after the upgrades I’m doing.
Just moved my desk to the basement as well. I’m finally getting around to planning out my “man cave”. Still super early and Spring cleaning is the first priority.