Corsiar 1000D Server project

I am planning on completing a server type build to fit me and my family’s needs. These are mainly plex, backups, household and camera system etc. I have been using sata toasters for storage previously but these have continuously failed and required maintenance. I have inherited some parts and prefer to build 2nd hand to save costs.

I should highlight my case is a Corsair 1000D and two systems are/will be contained within it using a Phanteck Revolt 1200.

System one is a main household desktop PC and is used by all members of the family and for playing games. System two will be used for media storage, plex, backups, household and camera system etc. System one has been built for some time and although I plan on updating the GFX and water-cooling there is little else I need to do. System two is not built yet and I have been buying parts for the past 6-12 months. I believe I am almost ready to build the system now, bar a few parts I will need and some advice I am hoping to get from the forum members.

System 1 :

• Corsair 1000D
  • Asus ROG Maximus Extreme
  • Intel i7 8086k 5GHz Processor CPU Ltd ed.
  • G.SKILL F4-3600C17Q-64GTZKW Trident Z Series 64 GB
  • ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1660 Ti OC Edition
  • Phanteks Revolt x 1200 watt
  • 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

System 2:

• Corsair 1000D
  • Supermicro X11SCV-Q Motherboard
  • Intel i7 7700K
  • Samsung M471A4G43MB1 memory 32 GB DDR4 2666 MHz
  • Nvidia Quatro 2000
  • Phanteck Revolt x 1200 watt
  • 4x HP 413959-001 6 HDD drive cage
  • Intel RAID Expender 24 Port 6 GPS SAS PCI Adapter
  • SamTones Mini SAS 36P SFF-8087 To 4 SATA SAS Cables
  • 4U Drawer Unit
  • 3U Drawer Unit
  • Be quiet Shadow Rock LP CPU Air Cooler
  • Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut thermal
  • 500 Gb M.2 SSD
  • M.2 to PCI-e adapter

I plan on modifying the 4U and 3U drawer units into a case to hold the HP 413959-001 drive cages which will be then fitted inside the corsair case next to the front fan array. The four 6 HDD bay cages were purchased for a total of £20.00 but they did not have any trays included. Can someone offer any advice on what compatible HDD Trays I can use for the drive cages or any suggestions on mounting the drives inside. Do drive mounting plastic rails exist for this type of cage?

Please feel free to offer any advice, comments or suggestions.