[CAN-ON] WTB Intel DQ77KB mini-itx mobo

Looking to build a NAS Killer 4.0 with the mini-itx form factor.

I am open to alternative boards, but the Intel DQ77KB seems to be a tried and true option. If I can’t find a way to get one here to Ontario, Canada then perhaps I’ll have to look at something else.

I’ve got one sitting around. Do you want a CPU and RAM too?

I’d definitely be interested in CPU and RAM. Which specific CPU and RAM are you offering?

We’d also have to figure out shipping to Canada, however there are some mail forwarding options I’ve used in the past if need be.

Hope we can work something out!

I’ll pull it down and test the setup and let you know. I think it has a E3 1265L v3 and 8gbs DDR3 (non-ecc). Also I’m shipping from Japan, moved pre-covid.

Thanks, once you have it and confirm everything we can work out the details. No idea how much shipping from Japan will be, but hopefully it’s somewhat reasonable.

So here is what I have:

Intel DQ77KB motherboard and thin I/O plate, 4GBs DDR3 SO-DIMM, 120GBs mSATA hard drive, Intel E3 - 1265L V2 processor, and Silverstone SST-NT07-115x fan.

My estimate from Japan to Canada shipping would be about $30

and would take 6 to 10 days.

Hi, thanks for looking into that. With another 4GB of RAM I’d say that’s a decent looking little bundle for a mini-ITX NAS Killer 4.0. Shipping cost isn’t the worst, and I’m OK with the 6 to 10 days.

Do you want to talk price here, or via DM/Discord? If we come to an agreement we can get this going ASAP. I’ve been sitting on this project for a long time now.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.