ASUS Z9PR D12 not booting

Thanks for the reply. On that particular motherboard the seller had flashed the latest BIOS
Since there are ram compatibility issues I tried six sticks of ddr3 10800R 8Gb from an old
HP blade and it worked like a charm . I am only getting three mem channels so with a couple more sticks I should get four channels . Thanks to all the postings about the ram issues . At first I thought it was a BIOS issue but the research showed that it not just the motherboard but also the E5 V2 series that have a compatibility issue with unregistered desktop ram . In the end the cheap old server ram works great and the newer fast and expensive doesn’t
work with the newer CPU’s . Not a downside from my perspective but there was some serious head scratching involved , not to mention the time waiting with crossed fingers for the machine to boot . Thanks again to everyone that has posted on the forum and to JDM for suggesting a BIOS update .

I have had this MB running for a while with no issues. I had a power outage and now it wont boot. It stops at the American Megatrends with NO Keyboard detected. I cant get into BIOS because I cant get it to recognize the keyboard. Any suggestions?