AIO (NAS/DAS) + PLEX Transcoder w/StableBit Cloud, NZB/Sonarr/Radarr?

Hey guys right now I had my gaming PC on all the time to handle my gaming needs, along with my media needs. I have PLEX installed, and have a combination of local and cloud storage for media. I use NZBGet, Sonarr/Radarr and such. StableBit cloud is software that uploads media to a virtual hardddive, and can also decompress it on-demand. The issue is that NZBGet, and StableBit cloud are resource intensive and consume upwards of 25% of my CPU use which is problematic when playing competitively.

I’d like to separate out my Media, Storage, and Transcoding needs out to another computer to keep my computer solely a gaming one.

Specs:

CPU: 7700k @ 4.8ghz
GPU: RTX 3080
RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 3200 MHz
PSU: 850 Watt Gold
Storage:

1TB NVME OS
x3 500GB SSDS
x3 8TB HDDS.

For spare hardware I have a 750 watt PSU, and a 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz ram.

I’m looking for advice on either building, or augmenting an existing pre-built deal. I’d love to have a capable processor that can transcode multiple streams (95% of my library are 20+ GB Blu-rays), that has a good amount of bays to physically expand the storage with those 14TB shuccs, and that’s well-priced. I have seen deals on 2-4-6 bay NAS that are priced between $200-$400. But I imagine I can do a better job with a second PC.

I’m willing to transfer over the x3 8 TB HDDS, 1 M2 SSD, and 2 500GB SSDS.

I think this should fit your needs: