Acer Aspire XC Desktop Intel Core i3-10105 3.7GHz 8GB Ram 256GB SSD - $202 free shipping

Acer Aspire XC Desktop Intel Core i3-10105 3.7GHz 8GB Ram 256GB SSD Win 10 Home

Very similar to HP 290 and HP S01. 10th gen i3, 8GB of RAM, and 256GB SSD. This is an excellent value.

$202.39 (price shows in checkout)

>>> LINK <<<

• Good Deal
  • Mediocre Deal
  • Bad Deal
0 voters

might this be an even more budget choice?

celeron j4125 can do quick sync I think?

I would highly recommend avoiding the J series processors. I’ve had nothing but issues with them with QSV. They are also not socketed, and therefore non-upgradable. 4GB of RAM is also below my minimum recommendation of 6 or 8GB.

In for 1. After the Chenbro case, Supermicro X11SCV-Q and this, I think I should give my eBay account a bit of a break.

2 Likes

begging no money GIF

1 Like

In for one for $217 after tax (free shipping). Been looking for a box to run Blue Iris on so the WH10 license is a big plus

1 Like

Got one for $213. Should be here in a few days. Would like to make a Quick Sync Plex box.

These are now available from a seller for $160 plus tax. Less if you buy multiples. From the description they might not look great cosmetically.

Yeah - looking at the layout of these it seems unlike the HP S01 that the PCI-E slot might actually support a 2 slot GPU. I’d like to throw an A310 in there to enable AV1 encode and transcode. I’d hope the stock PSU could handle that. Not sure if I could get away with an A380

There’s little reason to throw an A310 in there right now. It’s not supported via Plex.

I use Jellyfin. From what I’ve gathered you can get it working in Windows, or with mild headaches in latest linux kernels.