Able to pickup a PC locally, is the asking price a good amount or should it be lower?

I’m in the area of the seller for a couple weeks and he is asking $1800 for the following:

Case: NCase M1 Black v5

Motherboard: Asus z370i Strix

Processor: Intel 8086k @ 5.0 GHz (There is a copper IHS from Rockitcool on it, as well as liquidmetal, maxes at 70C during aida 64)

Cooler: Noctua C14 (discontinued)

Fans: 2x Noctua a12x25

Ram: 32GB of Corsair LPX 3200mhz in black

GPU: Asus Strix 1080ti OC (The cooling fans and shroud have been removed and replace with the noctua ones listed above in exhaust format, it keeps temps in the 60-65C range at 66C max during unigen heaven)

PSU: Corsair SFX 600

PSU Cables: Custom by u/pslate

SSDs: Samsung 1TB m.2 970 Evo, Samsung 850 Evo 2.5" 250gb, Samsung 960 evo m.2 250gb

Seems expensive to me. That looks like prices for a new build not a used build.

What do you think is a good asking price? I saw a similar build (not in my area) for $1000, should I ask to lower it? I feel bad since the poor guy needs the money tho, but that’s unrelated.

Would you be able to build your own computer? You could look at the lego build and build yourself a nice dual cpu atx build for about 300 to 400. Then add in any video card you want and ssd and still be good on cost with a very nice powerful system.

That’s my issue. This pc is nice and small mATX making it easier for me to bring back on a plane. This is my easiest option.

Where are you live? Would shipping parts there not work out to build your own?

I can ship parts but it’s hard to build and vacation at the same time, plus this just seems like a better deal/value. Also ddr4