My friend and I are trying to get our NAS up and running with the specs listed below. Every time I boot it up, regardless of what I try, I get 4 beeps and nothing on the VGA port.
So far I have tried:
- Pulling the CMOS chip, waiting 5 minutes, and putting it back
- Booting from a USB iso image
- Burning the iso image to the 250GB SSD
- Pulling out all the RAM sticks one by one
- Intel Xeon E3-1270 V2
- Supermicro X9SCL Motherboard
- 2x Kingston 16GB (2X8GB) PC3-10600E DDR3 1333 ECC Workstaion MEMORY
- 2x Samsung 16GB DDR3 RAM 2x 8 GB PC3-10600E 1333Mhz 240PIN DIMM ECC Desktop Memory
- Western Digital 250GB Blue 3D NAND SSD
- EVGA 750W PSU
Our current theory is that we bought the wrong RAM. Could that be right?
Thank you so much for your help–I feel like I’m losing my mind a little bit.