2011 build advice for short-depth rack chassis

First time building and wanted to get some advice on parts before I pull the trigger. I already have the rack-mount chassis, and the main limitation is its depth (I have a short-depth rack, so a standard size case isn’t an option for me).

I understand and agree with the argument for having separate systems for Plex, NAS, etc., but I’m limited by space. I’ll be running Unraid on this machine for storage, some light Plex (no more than 3 transcodes at a time), and a Windows VM occasionally.

Type Part Expected Cost Notes
Case Silverstone RM41-H08 $265
Motherboard Supermicro X9DRL-IF $160 My understanding is my case won’t accept something larger than ATX, so I was just looking at dual socket boards in that size.
CPU 2 x E5-2650 V2 $80 Keeping an eye on deals on a few with more cores, but happy with this
CPU Cooler 2 x Artic Freezer 12 CO $60 Chassis manufacturer page says it’s is limited to 148mm height cooler. I’ll spring for a different square cooler on the list under that height if I have to.
RAM 4 x Samsung M386B4G70DM0-CMA4 32GB $200 The piece I’m most unsure about
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 850 G+ $90 Waiting for the EVGA Wednesday sale again
Fans Artic P8 PWM PST 80mm 5-pack $40
SSD Samsung Evo 500GB - Already have
Other Drive cage for x5 3.5 HDs $132 Made for the chassis I have

May add a 10GB networking card in the future.