I upgraded my build and am looking to sell a complete LEGO ATX build. Ideally I would like to see this sell as a whole, to somebody locally in the greater Seattle area. I’m asking $300 for the server, picked up locally.
That said, I do have the original retail packaging for the R5 and would consider shipping the system in it at buyer’s risk and expense. Feel free to contact me if this is something you would like to discuss.
All parts were purchased around August 2018, mix of new from Amazon and used from Ebay. All parts are in good condition and in working order.
Included in the build:
- Fractal Design Define R5 ATX Tower Case w/ clear sidepanel (all original hard drive sleds, vent covers included)
- Supermicro X8DTL-iF Motherboard
- (2) Intel Xeon X5670 processors (currently installed)
- (2) Intel Xeon E5645 processors (came with the mobo, don’t need 'em
- 48GB DDR3 ECC Memory
- Corsair RM650 fully modular PSU w/ cables + EPS splitter for dual Xeons
- (2) Arctic Freezer 12 CPU cooler
- (4) 140mm case fans. Mix of Arctic, Fractal & Corsair. 3 are installed and 1 is extra, might come in handy if the northbridge gets toasty like it’s known to on the X8DTL-iF.
- aftermarket metal brackets for mounting 2.5 or 3.5mm drives in the R5’s 5.25mm bays
- PCI-E x4 slot to M.2 adapter (Ableconn PEXM2-SSD)
- PCI-E xi slot to 4-Port SATA III (I/O Crest SI-PEX40064)
- A Lite-on DVD drive… Used for ripping my CD collection. If you want it I’m happy to include.
- PSU Cables