[CLOSED] JDM's Moving Sale Megathread

SOLD to @CubanRay

TG3 KBA-nBLTA Cherry MX Black Mechanical Keyboard (new)

original post

These are hard to find brand new, this one is completely unused in original packaging.
These were originally designed for use in cop cars.
It has a touchpad at the bottom, and it fits inside of server rack pull out drawers.
Connects via USB.

$50 shipped

SOLD to @QuickSilver

Cooler Master Masterkeys S TKL Mechanical Keyboard w/ Cherry MX Speed Silver switches and Custom PBT Keycaps

original post
  • Cooler Master Masterkeys S TKL
  • Japanese Hiragana/English PBT DyeSubbed Keycaps (Cherry profile)
  • Cherry Blossom PBT Spacebar

This keyboard with these switches is all but unattainable. The keycaps are on the more premium side as well, overall it’s a great combination.

$150 shipped

Cooler Master Masterkeys S TKL Mechanical Keyboard w/ Cherry MX Brown switches and Custom PBT Keycaps

• Cooler Master Masterkeys S TKL
  • Korean Hangul/English White with Grey Legends, PBT DyeSubbed Keycaps (Cherry profile)
  • Cherry Blossom PBT Spacebar (yes, I know it’s traditionally a Japanese thing)

$130 shipped

Thank you! I’m new to this site so I’m still getting my bearings. Wheres the list???

All the posts above that aren’t crossed out and marked sold.

I should be using my desktop not my phone. Brb! Thank you. That burger looks delicious btw

2 Likes

got it…ty

Package arrived today, (the Cooler Master Pro L) thanks JDM!

2 Likes

Awesome! Did you get the sticker?

yep 2 of em’ I’ll probably bing 1 to work and slap one on my home server.

Hey I’m new to this whole thing but looking to create a separate hardware transcoding machine to go with my current plex server, can this combo do that?

Details: 4-9 transcodes at heavy times (2 heavy users), almost exclusively direct play, no 4k to the masses, just for internal use to 4k shieldtv->4k a/v reciever->4k hdr TV

Your best bet would probably be an HP290 Plex Server. You can go here for details: [Guide] Hardware Transcoding: The JDM way! QuickSync and NVENC - #3 by JDM_WAAAT

Awesome! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

JDM’s bundle you asked about would also cover your use case just fine.

My bad, @Riggi @djglucose. I was on mobile, there’s a lot on this page and I didn’t see that bundle.

Is this still available?

Everything is on hold ATM from this section of the sale. It’s at the other house which I cannot get to ATM.