Cleaning out the lab and have no idea what to price these at. In Central Ohio (not near the flaming environmental catastrophe). If anybody has price recommendations let me know, otherwise send me an offer.
Dell T5600 - Used as a VM/NAS box
- 2 x E5-2660 Xeons
- 64 GB DDR3 1600 ECC (8*8 GB RDIMM)
- 2! DVD drives (2012 was a wild time).
- GeForce 8400GS for basic video
- 850W PSU
- Has original HDD sleds, but abandoned the spinning rust.
SuperMicro X9SCM System - Used as a OPNSense Router
- SuperMicro X9SCM Motherboard
- Pentium G850 @ 2.9 Ghz
- 8GB DDR3 ECC
- 4 x 1GbE Network Card
- CSE-512 1U Case
- 128GB SSD
I also have a bunch of SAS cards / cords that I’ve tried to sell before but no bites.
- Complete DAS Kit
- LSI SAS 9200-16e SAS2
- SFF-8088 to SFF-8087 PCI-slot adapter
- SFF-8088 to SFF-8088 1m Cables (2)
- SFF-8087 to 4 x SFF-8482 (SAS) (2)
- SFF-8088 to 4 x SATA (2)
- LSI 9211-4i
- ASR-8405 SAS3
Hopefully I can find a new home for these, would hate to see them sit around and not route internets or not manage vms.