[USA-FL] JHack Pure ITX Case, HP T620 Plus, Apple Mouse 2, RAM(Laptop & ECC), NIC, 8TB External, SSDs, SSD Adapters and some not so appealing free stuff

Hello.

• J Hack Pure - 55USD - SFF Case. Got from a seller in hwswap couple of weeks back. Just opened to check. Went in a different direction. No PSU comes with this.
  • HP T620 Plus - 180USD - Comes with Intel I350-T4 NIC, 16GB RAM and 120GB Kingston mSATA installed. Also a 4GB RAM & 16GB mSATA that came with it as spares. This could be a turnkey PFSense setup which is what I was using for.
  • Apple Magic Mouse 2 - 40USD - It’s a mouse.
  • 8 * 4 GB DDR3 ECC - 30USD - Samsung Server RAM 4GB PC3-10600R ECC REG DDR3 1333 2Rx4 RDIMM Memory
  • 2 * 16 GB SO DIMM(Laptop) DDR4 - 110USD - Crucial DDR4 2133
  • 2.5" SSD to 3.5" SATA Hard Disk Drive HDD Adapter Caddy Tray CAGE Hot Swap Plug - 5USD - 3 of them available.
  • Dual M.2 SATA Adapter with RAID - 10USD - 1 of them available.
  • mSATA SSD to 2.5in SATA Adapter (Open) - 10USD - 1 of them available.
  • mSATA SSD to 2.5in SATA Adapter (Closed) - 10USD - 1 of them available.
  • M.2 SSD to 2.5in SATA Adapter - 10USD - 2 of them available.
  • NVME PCIe Adapter - 5USD - 1 of them available. m.2 stand off is included, but lost the screw.
  • Mellanox ConnectX-2 PCIe x8 NIC 10 Gigabit 10GBe SFP+ Single Port - 15USD - 1 of them available.
  • Generic 4U Supermicro rails - FREE!! - You know what this is

IMG-2325 IMG-2324 IMG-2323 IMG-2322 IMG-2321 IMG-2320 IMG-2319 IMG-2318 IMG-2317 IMG-2316
CDI: https://imgur.com/a/ybmN241.

Local is 33317 or 32814. Shipping at buyers cost. Only items pictured or mentioned are available. Let me know if there is any mistakes in the listing!.

I would try my best not to entertain single item shipping. If you want to, you need to pay for shipping supplies as well. At that point, I strongly believe a store can give you a better price.

All these are my left overs from past projects. I do not have any intention of offering any warranty for this unfortunately. Hope that is agreeable to you.

If this is up or the items are not striked-off , the item is still available for you to buy. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thank you for reading!.

PM’ing about the J Hack Pure and 8TB Seagate.

That SFF case, I’m interested. Don’t think I can do another Orlando trip yet though. Is it sold yet?

:slight_smile:

It is available. if you call dibs, will take it off sale.

Keep in mind this is an SFF case. No PSU comes with it. And you need that HDPlex sort of PSU to go with it. No SFX ones.