Clearing out some extra parts, many left over from my DAS boxes after I switched from HP SAS expanders to Dell expanders.
- 5x SFF-8087 to SATA forward breakout cables. Four Super Micro CBL-0097L-02, one unbranded/generic. $5 ea
- 2x EMC 038-003-787 2 meter SFF-8088 to SFF-8088 external Mini-SAS cable. $8 ea
- 9x assorted SFF-8087 to SF-8087 internal Mini-SAS cables (various lengths, some with right-angle plugs. Can get exact part numbers and lengths if needed). $3 ea
- 3x SFF-8088 to SFF-8087 (external Mini-SAS to internal Mini-SAS) in full-height PCI brackets. $10 ea
- 1x PCI-e riser boards to power, e.g., HP SAS expanders, with PCI-e power connector. $5
- 1x Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU1M (1M 10gb SFP+ DAC)
- 3x 40 GB QSFP DACs (one each of EMC 038-004-057 (52"), EMC 038-004-058 (60"), and EMC 038-003-703 (85"))
- 1x Dell 0YT674 Intel PRO/1000 VT Quad-Port PCI-e Gigabit card. Pulled from the R720 I just bought. $10
- 1x HPE 649281-B21, flashed to Mellanox MCX354A-FCBT (40 GbE) firmware. Dual-port 40 gigabit goodness, works with the DACs above. $20
- hot-swap enclosure for 1 2.5" drive that fits in one PCI slot - $8
- non-hot-swap bracket for 2 2.5" drives that takes two PCI slots - $6
Prices do not include shipping. Shipping will be my cost from 98030 (local pickup also available in Seattle/Tacoma area) and will depend on what size USPS flat rate box I need to use (Small: $8.30, Medium: $15.05, Large: $21.10). Open to offers and discounts for multiple items.
- 5x HP SAS expanders.
- 2x PCI-e risers
- 4x SAS cables