[US-WA] Antec 4u rack-mount chassis + 750W PSU + extras

For sale: One 19" 4U Antec rack-mount chassis with tons of accessories!

Including:

• EVGA 750W GQ 80 Plus Gold semi-modular PSU

• Adjustable rack rails (very hard to find!)

• 2x Noctua 80mm exhaust fans

• 8 hot-swap 3.5" bays via two Kingwin 3x5.25 to 4x3.5 bays

• Includes 1x 120mm Noctua fan per drive cage
  • 4 hot-swap 2.5" bays via two Kingwin 1x3.5 to 2x2.5 bays

• 3x Mini-SAS (SFF-8087) to SATA Forward Breakout cables (for all the hot-swap bays)

• slim DVD drive (model unknown)

• room for a couple more non-hot-swap 3.5" drives

• Fits up to E-ATX / SSI EEB motherboards

Caveats:

• No key for the lock

• Some rack rash (doesn’t affect functionality)

• 120mm fans are held to the drive cages by just one screw (sorry, they had to go in slightly askew with the motherboard I used and I subsequently lost the other screws).

• PSU Cables: Right now I only have cables for ATX Power, 2x 8-pin CPU, and 1 string of Molex plugs to power the drive cages listed below. I think I have more (like the GPU cables) in a box somewhere, but I’d have to look and confirm they have the correct pinouts and aren’t from a different PSU that’d fry everything.

Selling because the MB I was using in it died and I replaced it with a Dell R720.

Asking $250 OBO

Right now looking for local pickup only (this thing would be a beast to ship). I’m in 98030 and can arrange pickup and possibly delivery just about anywhere from Seattle to Tacoma.

Photos:

Update: willing to ship at buyer’s expense (to be packaged by a UPS store and shipped via UPS ground). Probably won’t be cheap, so willing to negotiate on price of the case a bit.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.