[US-TX] Supermicro SC-836TQ Chassis with official sliding rails

DFW Local Pickup only.

3u Supermicro SC-836TQ rack mount case for sale. It holds 16 drives + an ssd, will fit very large EE-ATX motherboards, and comes with the official supermicro sliding rails. All 16 drive caddies will be included with a couple extras thrown in. The backplane is the SAS836TQ which provides individual sata connectors and is compatible with all drive sizes. I will include the 4 SAS breakout cables attached to the shelf, but you will need to provide our own SAS controller (1 - 4 port or 2 - 2 port controllers) It comes with dual 720W 80+ gold efficient psu’s but I will swap them for 1200W gold psus if you wish (they are slightly louder).

$150

For an additional $50 ill include all 4 power supplies plus a 920W-SQ PSU which is much more expensive and the most quiet psu you can get for the chassis.

I am willing to entertain offers, and am willing to trade for other server or homelab items. In the market for Unifi switches

1 Like

You are not planning to visit Orlando anytime soon, right?

Actually I will be in Orlando thanksgiving week, are you stalking me? :slight_smile:

For realsies?

Yes, I am taking the family to Universal and Disney for thanksgiving.

Are you by any chance driving and will you be able to lug this item with you?

I am , let me know if you are interested.

PMed you.

Sold to m-jeri. Thanks!

Yes Sir!.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.