[SOLD][US-MT] 14K Passmark combo! SuperMicro X9DRH-iF v1.02, Dual Xeon E5-2630 v2, 32GB ECC DDR3

Looking to sell as a bundle:

• SuperMicro X9DRH-iF rev. 1.02
  • 2x E5-2630 v2 CPUs (~14K Passmark!)
  • 8x 4GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R Samsung ECC RAM

Asking $200 OBO, shipped to your front door anywhere in the continental US.

Feel free to ping me here or in Discord, both as @jsclayton. Thanks for looking!

Upload some pictures. It will help you sell.

@jsclayton Pictures with timestamps are required in order to use this section of the forum

I don’t need this, I don’t need this, I don’t need this

1 Like

Hello, I am very new to all of this as far as server building so please bear with me. would this be sufficient for building a server to house a plex server, NAS capabilities, Home assistant(home automation), Pi -hole, and possibly more down the road? if so I would like to take this off your hands. what else would be needed/recommended to put together a full “build”?

@boomshine this makes a pretty solid NAS for sure. Aside from a case/chassis and power supply you’d need narrow ILM heatsinks, and as it turns out since I first posted this I’ve moved another server into a 2U chassis and that freed up the SNK-P0050AP4 units I had used with this system and upgraded to Noctua 92mm fans.

Not sure what the proper etiquette is here, if I would need to make a new post for them, edit the original, or we could just settle on $300 OBO for the system in the OP plus the heatsinks if you’re interested.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.