FOUR servers packed into a compact 2U chassis, what’s not to love?
Each of the four servers in the 2U chassis is configured with
- 2x e5-2620 v2 CPUs, 12c/24t per node. 48c/96t total
- 16GB memory per node. 64GB total. Expandable to much more.
- There are three drive bays per server, trays are included. 12 total.
- 2 x GBE NICs, 1 x IPMI
- 16gb USB stick per server (esxi and similar)
- 120gb boot ssd per server (any OS)
- 3TB enterprise drives (1-3 per node)
- More memory (I have 256GB on hand in 16GB DIMMs)
- Rails kit
All four servers are powered easily from two hotswappable, redundant platinum rated PSUs. No wiring to manage for each node, they click into a backplane making changing hardware a breeze.
Great for clustering, having an unreasonable amount of computers in your home lab, keeping down on rackspace requirements, etc
Asking $860. Local preferred, but can ship at buyer expense
Adding pictures momentarily - sorry for confusing timestamps I have a different name on reddit