Selling my Nexcom NDiS B533. It would make an excellent pfsense/opnsense box, fanless endpoint for audio streaming, or multi-display signage.
The Nexcom NDiS B533 includes the following:
- Zero moving parts, completely fanless operation
Intel i5-4570TE Dual-Core CPU
- 2C/4T 2.70 GHz base, 3.30 GHz turbo
- 3107 passmark (v10) or 4649 passmark (v9)
- 35W TDP
- Intel HD4600 Graphics
- 2x2GB DDR3 1600 MHz by Apacer
- Supports up to 16GB total (2x8GB maximum)
- 64GB Sandisk X110 SATA SSD
- Nexcom NDiS B533 motherboard
- 2 x RJ45 Ethernet ports for 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet
- 2 x Mini-PCIe
- 1 slot has 3G/4G/LTE SIM support
- 1 x SATA DOM support
- 1 x 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD support
- 3 x HDMI ports (triple 1080p/60fps video playback)
- Optical Audio via SPDIF
- 4 x USB 3.0
- 80 Watt laptop-style PSU
Asking $150 shipped to the continental US
Is local pickup an option?
If you’re able to hold onto it until the weekend of the 15th I can come pick it up. I would suggest this weekend, but I’ve got family visiting.
If Mobius can’t get it I’ll take if you can do $120. If not no worries.
Is sometime this weekend still good for me to swing into Denver for a local pickup? Let me know what’s good for you.
Glad to hear it. Does 2pm on Saturday at a location of your choosing work for you?
This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.